(urth) Content needed...

Mo Holkar / UKG lists at ukg.co.uk
Wed Jul 4 13:41:01 PDT 2007

At 17:38 04/07/2007, Dan'l wrote:
>On 7/3/07, Matthew Groves <matthewalangroves at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  I would like to be a part of the efforts if I can offer anything.

It'd be great to have you involved! There's certainly plenty to do,
even in the current limited scope.

>>Is there a plan of action?
>
>It's evolving as we go. Mo can say more than me, he's the
>captain of this ship. I'm just trying to stoke the boilers a bit.

I prefer to think of myself as the shipowner in a remote (and
pleasantly heated) office...

At the moment we've just been working on getting the bibliography /
list of resources up and established.

My feeling is that it needs a few more people involved, and a
consensus about what the project's objectives are, before we can
generate a proper task list.

(FWIW, my own main objective would be to have a place to capture the
main interpretations, explanations, theories, debates etc from this
list in a more convenient form than an email archive provides. So,
for example, we've recently had a bunch of good stuff posted about
the new story Unrequited Love -- I'd like to see a wiki page
summarizing the various interesting points made, so that when I come
to read the story again in the future, I have an easy recourse to
what people have said about it.)

>>  (One thing I noticed: Under "Standalone Novels" the publication
>> date  of Pirate Freedom is listed as 1997.)
>
>That appears to be fixed now.

There are probably other such errors, though, as we typed in a good
deal of data pretty quickly, so if anyone spots anything do say (or
dive in and fix it yourself),

best,

Mo