(urth) Soldier if Sidon questions and spoilers

Michael Straight mfstraight at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 16:28:49 PST 2007

> 2) Was the bulls-head amulet of Myt-ser'eu's the one that Sehuset
> made for her to seal her from Sabra? Or was it the one that he told
> Latro would ensure her loyalty to him?

I think they are the same.

I remember Sabra claiming the amulet was Sehuset's tool for stealing
Myt-ser'eu from Latro.  But that was a lie designed to manipulate
Latro into delivering his wife into Sabra's hands.

I don't quite remember Sehuset telling Latro about an amulet to make
his wife loyal, but I would guess that was also a fiction designed to
do the opposite--get Latro to keep it safely around her neck--without
having to explain everything about the danger of Sabra that Latro
would have forgotten that day.

I think the item in your question #3 was what you said.  Latro didn't
want to mention the baboon.

-- Rostrum