(urth) PF Chronology

thalassocrat at nym.hush.com thalassocrat at nym.hush.com
Sat Dec 8 05:57:17 PST 2007

I come to the following conclusions:

- Chris1's "birthday" is around about now; 2007.
- Chris2 is writing in about 2017.
- Chris2 appeared from the past around about the same time as
Chris1 was born, so 2007 again (interesting ...)
- The pirate-action happens in about 1675.

Here's how I get there. First, we have some information about
various events in Chris1's time-line: