(urth) Pirate Freedom

Nicholas Gevers vermoulian at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 13:10:12 PDT 2007

Interesting! There is a case for seeing *Pirate
Freedom* as SF, actually--Chris's story begins in Cuba
some years from now, the Communists having fallen, and
he remarks somewhere on his father having "had him
built" a certain way (genetically, I assume),
explaining his height and who knows what other
abilities, including perhaps time travel?

--Nick Gevers.