(urth) Vonnegut (1922-2007)

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Fri Apr 13 16:14:39 PDT 2007

>>stilskin skrev:
>> > brunians at brunians.org snarked:

>> > To Christians, perhaps.

>> Well, I sort of agree with him. But then, I've always prefered fantasy
>> to realistic literature.

> "Interesting" is not a positive value judgment, and I suspect he didn't
> intend it as one.

It was intended positively, though.

I meant, basically, that there are very few changes to be wrung upon the
theme of atheism. 'The world's all random like, things happen for no
reason, oh it's scary and dark, poor me'.

In contrast to Christianity, which as a relationship between real, living
beings contains infinite possibilities.

.