(urth) urth Digest, Vol 26, Issue 20

Fred Kiesche godel2escher2bach at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 16:43:26 PDT 2006

Greetings:

"But maybe it's wrong of me to feel it's OK to
psychoanalyse Dick because he's not around any more,
when I'd be reluctant to examine Wolfe the same way
;-)"

The next target of this kind of analysis is upon us:
The new biography about Alice Sheldon/James Tiptree,
Jr.

Enough pop psychology and pseudo-feminism to make you
sick. (One of my degrees is in women's studies, or
feminist studies if you prefer...I found the book very
tiresome).

Save your time. Re-read the Charles Platt interview in
his "Dreammakers" anthology (volume 2).

          Fred Kiesche (FPK3)

  My books are water; those of great geniuses are wine. Everybody drinks water. (Mark Twain, "Notebook")
Over 7,000 postings served! See The Eternal Golden Braid (http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/ ).