(urth) Piteous Gate- one last rehash

b sharp bsharporflat at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 11:30:53 PDT 2006

mournings glory's theory on the incident at Piteous Gate is a good one.

Could the extant theory it is semi-based be Borski's idea that Baldanders
mates with Juturna shortly after the group separation at the gate, thus
giving him his underwater breathing ability?  Hildegrin calls it "the affair
at the gate".  Watching Baldanders and Juturna mate might make me run away
screaming also ;-).

I think Maxellindas' uncle makes reference to the undines in relation to
manatees (and let's not forget nixies!) so I've long thought the averns were
to keep out undines.  How does Juturna get past the averns?  I like the idea
that it isn't Dorcas returning his sword.  And, in Arthurian terms, Juturna
(Diuturna) makes a very nice Lady Of The Lake, doesn't she?

-bsharp