(urth) Abaia & co.

Daniel D Jones ddjones at riddlemaster.org
Sat May 20 11:05:34 PDT 2006

On Friday 19 May 2006 21:11, Transentient wrote:
> On May 19, 2006, at 6:24 PM, Daniel D Jones wrote:
> > On Friday 19 May 2006 08:27, b sharp wrote
> >
> >> Regarding mating with Abaia, I think also in that dream, the undines
> >> proclaim that they are daughter-brides waiting until they have
> >> grown big
> >> enough to mate with him.
> >
> > Perhaps the approach is something like this:
> >
> > "Disrobed, I will love it as if it were a dwarfish man.  I will
> > draw staring
> > eyes and a smiling mouth.  I will anoint it with sweet oils, cozen
> > and kiss
> > it, beg its love.... Erupting it will bathe me in semen, and I will
> > praise
> > and kiss the more, saying how happy it has made me and begging it
> > not to go."
>
> What I find most disturbing here is that this wouldn't result in
> impregnation, unless the giant's semen behaved similarly to the
> giant's blood.
>
> And I dearly wish I hadn't ever realized that...

Not exactly dinner table conversation, is it?  However, considering the
copious amount of semen that would be produced and the fact that the female
is disrobed, I think it quite likely that a sperm could, ah, find it's way to
the appropriate location to cause conception.  I'm reasonably certain that
there have been cases of pregnancy documented where no penetration occurred.