(urth) Wiki draft proposal

Anjruu at aol.com Anjruu at aol.com
Sun May 14 05:53:47 PDT 2006

Hi. I was wondering if it might be possible to compile a dictionary-esque  of
all the esoteric words used by Wolfe in his various books on the wiki.
Actually, a compilation of interesting and esoteric words would be fun,  regardless
of their connection to Wolfe's works. I am not sure if this would be
feasible, even desirable, because dictionary.com would have many of them, but I
think even just putting together the choices would be an adventure. People could
submit in proposals via the mailing list.

-Anjruu