(urth) Hethor

Rex Racer rex.racerx at gmail.com
Fri May 5 08:28:58 PDT 2006

I remember the Citadel being not a ship, but a spaceport with any number of
the towers being "landers" as Silk calls (though the nomenclature and
descriptions in the BotNS makes it pretty clear that the towers are old
spaceships repurposed when the age of space flight (at least the part coming
from Urth) came to an end- walls being added, stone structures and
extensions slowly accreting through time.

I can claim no authoritative positon without the books at hand to reference,
but I remember nothing to indicate the whole Citadel being a massive ship on
par with the Quasar, rather than Nessus old space port.