(urth) Hethor

Macronaut macronaut at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 08:01:41 PDT 2006

I remember that the towers of the citadel are revealed
to be ships waiting to leave Urth in the last days of
Typhon.  But I don't recall anything suggesting that
the citadel as a whole was itself one big ship.  It's
an interesting idea -- is there textual support for
that? Or am I misinterpreting?

Macronaut