(urth) Eyes of Thecla

maru dubshinki marudubshinki at gmail.com
Wed May 3 08:03:52 PDT 2006

On 5/3/06, Ranjit Bhatnagar <ranjit at moonmilk.com> wrote:
> I can also set one up quite easily on urth.net - my hosting company
> gives me a big red button that says "WIKI" on it, which I need simply
> push. I'd be glad to do that if people are interested. However, I
> won't have time to administer it at all - setting up the initial
> structure, editing, monitoring for spam and vandalism - so I'd have to
> ask that others commit to take care of the thing! What do you think?
>
> - ranit

I'd be glad to handle that, but I couldn't right now- after May I'll
have enough spare time I could run that. Of course, if no one else is
interested, there's no point. Good wikis are always community-based
efforts.

Incidentally, what engine do they provide? Mediawiki, oddmuse, or some
engine I've never heard of?

~maru