(urth) Looking for dictionary recommedations

Kate Savage katesavage2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 13:41:18 PDT 2006

On Mon 12 Jun 2006 12:37 Roy C. Lackey wrote:

  >> He is working, if intermittently, on an expanded edition. See here for
>>more info.

>> http://www.siriusfiction.com/

I was going to post an update to the list about the site you mentioned. There are photocopied spiral bound versions of the Lexicon Urthus for $25 for those who want the information and don't have $225 plus to spend.

  I also noticed he has some other booklets on the New Sun and Long Sun. Has anyone read them?

I have been having trouble with my Yahoo account. Please try my work email or call me if I don't return email in a timely fashion.