(urth) SRD on obscurity

pthwndxrclzp aquastor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 18:48:51 PDT 2006

Sorry, I left off what is probably the most important part of what I wanted
to say.

Thanks, Dan'l, for your words of apology, which were greatly appreciated.
For my part, I certainly didn't need to nastily hurl out my opinions like
buckshot for what was I'm sure at least in part my own gratification as much
as for any group edification. My apologies right back at you.