(urth) General Observation on Lupinologists (was Re: Urth before Earth)

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 10:26:04 PDT 2006

I'm not going to try to reply to B's latest  right now -- depression
has drained me of energy -- but I do have a general observation
to make, which was inspired by said post.

On 7/19/06, b sharp <bsharporflat at hotmail.com> wrote:
>... the Armstrong painting is one more by Fechin/Inire.

I've come to realize that Wolfe interpreters tend to develop
certain ... for want of a better word (obsession seems a
touch too strong) crochets. I recognize two of my own: a
tendency to see Christian/Catholic themes everywhere,
and a belief that Wolfe is too tricksy for his own good. Others
have harbored crochets about sentient trees, twin planets,
and so on.

One of yours seems to be seeing Father Inire in every
shadow...

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----