(urth) Ascians' Thematic Purppose

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 18:59:34 PST 2006

You could also think of them as slaves to ASCII, that
is, their computers and technology (possibly this
influences their language as well?).  A somewhat
prescient notion to judge from all the cel phone
lights that come on in the theater when my wife and I
are trying to enjoy a movie. :(

Just my 2cents and a half

Don

http://www.urth.net/urth/archives/v0208/1509.txt.shtml