(urth) Severian's family tree

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 12:22:46 PDT 2006

B,

I have always taken "my childhoods in the Citadel" to refer to the many
lives he remembers as heir to the line of Autarchial memories.

The business about changing personality in mid sentence? I think this
is indication that Sev's personality/memories are getting more confused
with the passage of time -- ultimately one hopes he will merge them
all into a single persona, but he's got trouble in the meanwhile.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----