(urth) BOTNS is a classic

Bob Miller bob_bageera at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 20 02:35:15 PDT 2006

Yes, I'm rereading a fair amount of Kipling now and  when I've run this race
I'm going to reread Eye of Cat and the WK again.  I feel sure that my
opinion of WK will only get stronger as my opinion of Eugene Sue continues
to ever get weaker.

: > My own opinion?  Until I read the Wizard Knight, I thought it was the
best
: > book I've read by a living author.
:
: Hooray! Someone who agrees with me about TWK!

Wow!  So you guys think TWK is even better, eh?  That's quite a compliment.
I wouldn't rule it out, but I've never been very interested in fantasy.  It
took me quite a while to give BotNS a chance, since it wasn't 'obviously'
SF.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.