(urth) Why so much synchronicity?

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 22:15:15 PDT 2006

It's worth mentioning that this sort of synchronicity
doesn't happen nearly as much in the Long Sun books,
which are third person, twice as long, and more -
what's the word?- pictorial?
Then when we return to a first person style with Short
Sun, everything becomes claustrophobic and intimate
again. imo, fwiw, lol, etc.

Don