(urth) BOTNS is a classic

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Fri Aug 18 09:07:34 PDT 2006

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 08:31:27AM -0700, Dan'l Danehy-Oakes wrote:
: I'll have to be a bit cautious about this: I found it far more _engaging_
: than any of the Solar books (though Long Sun came close). I was
: privileged to review THE KNIGHT for the NYRSF, and had trouble
: actually _writing_ the review, because I didn't want to stop reading
: and rereading the book -- the first time that had happened to me in
: over thirty years, since I first read LORD OF THE RINGS in sixth
: grade.

Is it a true 'magic' book, sci-fi in disguise, or neither?

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.