(urth) More on Juturna

pthwndxrclzp aquastor at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 00:33:15 PDT 2006

Ha! Well, first of all, my apologies for not having read the books in too
long a time, and my thanks to Jeff for the clarification(s) on the undines'
temporal posture. As for your question, Dan'l, while I have the fondest of
memories of the imp's mischief going as far back as comics read to me in the
early 1960s, Alan Moore put paid to any deep affection for the character
back in 1996. The reference is actually to Finnegans
Wake<http://www.trentu.ca/jjoyce/fw-284.htm><sheepish,
self-consciously pretentious grin>.