(urth) Information, etc.

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 14:53:45 PDT 2006

On 4/14/06, Iorwerth Thomas <iorweththomas at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Depends on what value one assigns 'miracle', I guess.  (But as a wicked
> Anglican, and hence neither truely Catholic nor Protestant, I _would_ say
> that. :) )

Heh.

I grew up Episcopal(ian), meaning "Anglican without Queen and
Canterbury." Neither truly Catholic, truly Protestant, or even truly
Anglican -- kind of a Trinitarian version of the Unitarian church. 8*)

> Siding with Wittgenstein here also.  Does this count as a form of
> argumentum ad populum?

Argument from Authority, I think... depending on whether you
think of Wittgenstein as an "authority." I think of him as "very
cool." I still love Prop 7.0

--Dan'l

--
I do not fear Satan half so much as I fear those who fear him.
                        -- St Teresa of Avila