(urth) Merryn and Triskele

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 09:21:24 PDT 2006

On 4/6/06, Roy C. Lackey <rclackey at stic.net> wrote:
> Andrew quoted and wrote:
> >Do we know that? Not denying it, but I don't recall anything which
> >suggests time travelling.

> I agree with Andrew in that I see no evidence in the text to suggest that
> astral travel also involves time travel.

This is given to us during the storytelling context. The Narrator
travels into at least two peoples' stories that have already
happened -- and at least one of them is quite surprised at it,
in a way that shows that she perceives that her own past has
been changed.

I can't be much more specific, because it's been a couple
of years since I reread SS.

--Dan'l

--
I do not fear Satan half so much as I fear those who fear him.
                        -- St Teresa of Avila