(urth) Merryn and Triskele

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 20:35:54 PDT 2006

On 4/5/06, thalassocrat at nym.hush.com <thalassocrat at nym.hush.com> wrote:
> Quite a lot more time than a week must separate Silk's visit to
> Urth
> from Dorp (RTTW Ch 13) & his final visit from New Viron (Ch 19).

Is it clear that more than a week passes _for Sev_? I ask because
we know that at least some of the Narrator's astral travels are also
travels in time...

> I can't remember the detqails of the longer-than-a-week conclusion,
> but I recall it was pretty obvious. Now instead of picking (1) I'm
> suggesting that (3) is worth thinking about.

If it is "clear" that more than a week passed on Urth between the
Narrator's visits, then I would go for 3.

--Dan'l

--
I do not fear Satan half so much as I fear those who fear him.
                        -- St Teresa of Avila