(urth) changing the immutable gods

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:11:56 PDT 2006

Sorry to single you out, Marc, but you are making a move here that's all too
common on this list. You have made an unnoticed shift from *speculation*
that Pleistorus *might be* "Ahuramazda incognito" to simply assuming that he
*is* such. This is particularly dangerous with Wolfe because he will often
have characters drop suggestive ideas (or even seem to know things) that are
based on their own misunderstanding of what's going on.