(urth) Soldier: Hegesistratus the Lame Lycanthrope

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 1 13:29:12 PST 2006

Well, one thing that I supposed was possible was that Ares might have been
possessing Latro (the way he was wont to do in the Iliad) at the time when
Latro received his injury. And perhaps that injury prevented him from
leaving, or recognizing who he was.

Or maybe Latro just seems like Plesitorus because he has so much arete.