(urth) A Knight question

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 14:31:57 PST 2005

When Grengarm opened his mouth, Able saw the faces of his victims - I don't
think that there was any specific person's face in Grengarm's mouth that
comprises the revelation Able is talking about.

I think that what Able is talking about there is that he had seen Garsecg's
face in Setr's mouth earlier, and at that moment realized the implications -
that if there had been a "real" Garsecg at one time, that sea aelf had been
consumed and displaced by Setr.