(urth) Newbie - a theory and some questions.

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:21:36 PST 2005

Abaia, Erebus & co. were described as aliens, if you believe the origin
story of where they came from. I am not 100% sure it is accurate to call
them "cacogens", because "cacogens" seems to have a more specific
connotation than simply any and all types of alien.

Alien or not, at Baldander's castle mention is also made of the life cycle
of his people/species/type (which is where the connection is made to
Abaia/Erebus/etc), which does distinguish them as non-human at the very
least.

I remember that there was a third, but I cannot remember its name.