(urth) Severian's skin color

Sarah Dorrance-Minch isobelwren at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 20:47:34 PDT 2005

--- Seth Lombardi <sethlombardi at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Same here. I have the first issue of the comic
> adaption and he looks a lot
> like Neil Gaiman's Morpheus. The guy's pretty much a
> goth.

Ooh! Ooh! There's a graphic novel version of the
Timescape series? I can see where my next tax refund
is going.

Midori/Sarah

Ah, love couldst thou and I conspire/ To grasp this sorry scheme of things entire/ Would we not break it all to bits, and then/ Remold it nearer to the heart's desire - Omar Khayyam

Reach me a gentian, give me a torch
let me guide myself with the blue, forked torch of this flower
down the darker and darker stairs, where blue is darkened on blueness.
 - D.H. Lawrence, "Bavarian Gentians"