SV: (urth) cthulhu mythos, BotNS

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:29:45 PDT 2005

I take that "rise in the last days to take the world" bit with a grain of
salt; it seems more like a bit of standard mythology crusted on to whatever
the original story was. The big bad nasties *always* rise in the last days
to contend for dominion over the world. And any self-respecting
big-bad-nasty will make sure everyone fears that, one of these days, it will
be back...