SV: (urth) cthulhu mythos, BotNS

nastler nastler at yahoo.dk
Fri Jun 3 00:46:37 PDT 2005

Small point; The book 17 Megatherians dosn't go in the
sabertache, it stays in the library. The "corrupting"
influence on Sev probably comes to him through Thecla,
who is a good bet for having read 17 Megs...

I'd like to hear more discussion about the Great Old
Ones / Elder Gods. I think it's only been referenced
before, not chewed to the marrow the way things are
usually done on this list....  :-)

nastler