(urth) Lexicon Urthus

mournings glory mourningsglory at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 10:26:16 PDT 2005

Adding yet another paragraph to the following sequence:

> > "Michael Andre-Driussi confirms LEXICON URTHUS will probably appear as a
>Print On Demand title in the next 'year or three'."

>Well, that's not perfect, but still not a fatal error; 'year or
>three', sounds, as you emphasize, like he doesn't really care and is
>in no particular hurry.

I'm assuming one of the publishing arms of John Gregory Betancourt's Cosmos
Books will be doing the POD of _Lexicon Urthus_ (they did the Crowley
critbook edited by Mr. Andre-Driussi and Ms. Turner) and that any delay in
it being scheduled is more likely due to their workload than any alleged
indifference of the sorely-missed mantis.

(On a Crowley note, anyone read _Lord Byron's Novel_ yet? It's next on my
list. But when-oh-when is _Endless Things_ coming out?)

msg