(urth) Re: urth-urth.net Digest, Vol 5, Issue 15

Jeffrey Lefstin jeff.lefstin at stanfordalumni.org
Tue Jan 11 11:33:19 PST 2005

I wouldn't go so far as to endorse this point of view whole-heartedly,
but I was struck by how jarring the paeans to supply-side economics and
universal gun ownership were in Exodus from the Long Sun.  At the time
they seemed so clumsily inserted that I wasn't sure if they were satire
or GW's views.... Now I assume the latter?

JL

On Jan 11, 2005, at 11:16 AM, urth-urth.net-request at lists.urth.net