(urth) More Wizard Knight questions - SPOILERS

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Mon Jan 3 09:50:50 PST 2005

* Who is the "great lord in need of a knight" who Michael tells Able about
at the end?

* How will Ben see the letter?  Able says "Michael has found a way" but of
course doesn't give any details.  Is it just supposed to be through an
exercise of Michael's divine powers, or is it something more interesting?

I'm sure there I could come up with lots of others, but those were the
ones immediately on my mind when I finished the second book.

-dave

VegGuide.Org
Your guide to all that's veg.