(urth) ending and other stuff WK and Other Gods

stilskin acronus at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 11:25:41 PST 2005

It seems that there can be multiple gods on every
level except the highest and the lowest.  I find
Wolfe's scheme confusing, I must admit.  Kulilli is
the original inhabitant of Aelfrice.  Why isn't she
worshipped by the dragons of Muspel?  Nor does it seem
that the Most Low God worships the dragons.  And
though the Angrborne live on Mythgarthr, they are not
worshipped by the Aelf.  I wonder if descent from Angr
has anything to do with who is and isn't a proper
object of worship.

=====
http://www.sff.net/people/stilskin