(urth) ending and other stuff WK and Other Gods

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Thu Jan 6 11:16:50 PST 2005

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, David Lebling wrote:

> Crush asks:
>> Who is the god of Mythgarther? Not Able...he doesn't seem specially
>> connected to a particular level. Arnthor?
>
> The whole point of the message Able carries is to enable the Aelf to ask
> Arnthor, the god of Mythgarthr, to be a better god.

That's a terribly confusing phrasing.  Arnthor is not the god _of_ (over)
Mythgarthr, he's a god of Aelfrice who lives _in_ Mythgarthr.  I think the
god of Mythgarthr is the Valfather, clearly, though he's just one of many.

Kulilli may be another god of Aelfrice, as James Wynn suggested, although
it's not clear to me if she is _of_ Aelfrice or Mythgarthr.  I think it'd
have to be the latter for her to be a god of Aelfrice.

-dave

VegGuide.Org
Your guide to all that's veg.