(urth) Re: urth-urth.net Digest, Vol 5, Issue 35

Kieran Mullen kieran at ou.edu
Tue Jan 25 14:23:45 PST 2005

On Jan 25, 2005, at 2:05 PM, urth-urth.net-request at lists.urth.net wrote:
> Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:23:00 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Jim Raylor <rjraylor at yahoo.co.uk>
> Subject: (urth) A public apology
> To: Urth <urth-urth.net at lists.urth.net>
>

> I am most dreadfully sorry.
> I never thought my words would render you all
> speechless or I would have just lurked in some corner
> like a little girl in a blue dress.
> Is there anything I can do right?

      Hmmm...   I'd recommend that you work with your pharmacist until
they get the dosages right.   Sure, the colors may no longer be as
bright, but I think the payoff in ability to focus will make it
worthwhile.

      Either that, or troll elsewhere.

      BTW, Mani, Idunn, Thiassi, are all part of the Norse mythos.
However none of them are simple cut-and-paste versions of what in TWK
books.   Look at:

http://www.mythome.org/nordic.html

     Kieran Mullen

P.S.  Damn.  Trolls *are* part of the Norse mythos.  Oh well.