(urth) silver glass

James Wynn thewynns at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 13 15:53:53 PST 2005

>If we're going to say anything about the Narrator's time on the
>Whorl, we have to assume that the accounts of it are reliable.

Nice analysis, Adam.

One other thing, if the accounts of Silk's psyche being present in the
Narrator are in doubt due to Hide&co's authorship, then all the alleged
textual clues that Silver Silk entered Silk's body are equally in doubt. It
is not fair to accept the third person authors' account as valid for the
references for the theory you like, and then reject every clue to the
contrary based on their unreliability.

~ Crush