(FWD) Re: (urth) The Wizard - questions -- answers (spoiler)

stilskin acronus at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 12:31:22 PST 2005

That's a convincing argument for keeping it a secret,
but not for his doing it in the first place.  I could
certainly be wrong about Garvaon's actions here; it
wouldn't be the first time I'd misinterpreted Wolfe!
But so far I'm unconvinced that we are meant to find
Garvaon's actions noble.

Paul

=====
http://www.sff.net/people/stilskin