(urth) Gilling's killer

David Lebling dlebling at hyraxes.com
Tue Jan 4 06:08:24 PST 2005

> >I wondered about that, since I don't remember another mention of the
> >mothers of the Mice having difficult births.
>
> He underlines it multiple times. See Idnn's breakdown to Able in _The
> Knight_ and the witch's illusion show to Toug in _The Wizard._

Isn't there also a segment in _The Knight_ where Gerda (not sure if it was
her) describes having borne multiple children to the giant on whose farm she
was a slave? She comments that after the first birth they could have normal
sex together, implying a vaginal birth rather than a c-section. I don't
believe her owner was one of the Mice, but an actual giant.

This story seems to contradict the others.

-- Dave, aka Vizcacha