(urth) 5HC : Utopias and tests

Jim Raylor rjraylor at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 11:14:47 PST 2005

Another person's Utopia is always worth a visit, but I
would not want to live in most of them.

In private conversation, Skinner referred to his own
internal processes as any of us do (I feel, I
remember, I believe, I think etc) though if pushed he
could rephrase himself in more behaviouristic terms.

Turing abstracted by considering simple devices with a
finite number of states, from this he came upon the
basis of universal computing devices and an
operational definition of mathematical undecidability.

I maintain 5HC is a logically and operationally
decidable proposition within the axiomatic structure
of literature and art.

A full simulation of all the conditioning agents is
NOT required to reinforce the problem-solving
behaviour once the pattern is established.

=====
http://prisoner143.50megs.com/

I am not a number I am a free person!