(urth) 5HC : Utopias and tests

Maru Dubshinki marudubshinki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:31:55 PST 2005

What you say is true: I was merely pointing out that size is no bar to
a proposition. They can be as big as are needful.
I myself do not think Cerberus as a whole is a proposition; it is
clearly, and truly segmented in three parts, both in topography,
composition (style and historical) and in that they are
transfromations of one proposition if anything. But if Cerberus can be
said to be a proposition, it is laid out nowhere in an unveiled form.

~Maru
Remember what the dormouse said! Feed your head! Feed your head!