(urth) Re: urth-urth.net Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

Maru Dubshinki marudubshinki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:29:46 PST 2005

There is always a temporal gap between perception and comprehension-
more recondite and insanely abstract subjects (like math; please note
the double commentary embedded in 'insane') require more time. No
surprise there.
And as far as the ridicoulous myth of the 'moon' goes, I say only one thing:
http://www.livejournal.com/~l33tsysadmin/26211.html
Are you surprised that people see different meanings? ever think about
memory? what is it but the shuffling throughout time of different
perceptions. Necessarily I went through a different worldline, traced
out a different 4-d line of life, which means that the shuffling of
time I do to understand the information-poor slice of current time
will neccessarily be different.  Furthermore, addinging in another
factor, another recursion, a double exponential, is the fact that I
shuffle not only my own life, but the lives and thoughts of many
others, as conveyed to me.  Those add geometrically, since they affect
every succeeding moment, which affect every succeeding moment....
if we could live long enough, we might see what the upside of an
exponential curve looks like. Always we are on the knee of the J.

~Maru
Microsoft delenda est.