(urth) Elementary

mournings glory mourningsglory at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:52:52 PDT 2005

Maru D. writes:

>Not to be snippy, that was what I was asking: if his 'father' has written a
>whole roomful of books
>like the lady said, and we are correct in identifying the original as Gene
>Wolfe, where are the books?

Almost certainly any books written by Maitre would be in the non-fiction
sections of the stacks--something the very young Number Five may not yet
have conceptualized. (Hmmm, wonder if they use the Dewey Decimal System way
out there on Saint Croix?)

But perhaps more importantly, two of the books #5 does find are _Monday or
Tuesday_ by Virginia Woolf and _The Great Prince Died_ by Bernard Wolfe.
Surely, you can see the pattern, no matter how much they jibe against your
chien = wolf animadversion?

msg