(urth) BotNS in German

maru marudubshinki at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 14:59:40 PST 2004

Well, barbican, to me, is pretty familiar- familiar enough I didn't even
notice that it was supposed to be obscure. This is probably because I
used to read a lot about castles and barbican is about the only other
word used to describe 'gate'.  But some are pretty obscure- previously
I'd never seen 'autarch' used as a noun (only as a small area of
politcal theory-'autarchy') & I'm still not sure if 'lictor' is a real
word. And 'cacogen'? Dunno.
~Maru