(urth) BotNS in German

Maru marudubshinki at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 17:50:29 PST 2004

What I meant was like exegesis, hermeunetics, critical
interpretation... stuff like a dramatis personae, perhaps an
introduction on just what was lost in translation, perhaps some
background info on wolfe... etc.
~Maru
And yeah, annoying as it is sometimes, the promiscuity of English
comes in handy sometimes.