(urth) wizard finished

Nathan Spears spearofsolomon at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 13:49:06 PST 2004

May I say "Merry Christmas" to everyone who wishes to hear it?

I finished the book yesterday evening; I currently have mixed feelings about it.
I'm sure you will all change that in one way and another come the new year.

I have a suggestion that I'd like to make.  Whether or not it's a wise one I can't
say, but I'm sure you will.  I think that it would be interesting if everyone who
wishes to do so submits a summary of what they wish to say about the book before any
replies are sent.  One might say anything about any subject addressed in the book;
hopefully the length would remain readable, and it would give everyone the
opportunity to see what the others valued and/or found most interesting in the work
before any discussion begins.  Afterward, one could mine several posts for thematic
material and inspect certain points more closely.  Hopefully the introduction of
several points of view would enrich those discussions.

Yours,
Nate