(urth) [EXTERNAL] from the Centipede Press weekly newsletter

Norwood, Frederick Hudson NORWOODR at mail.etsu.edu
Sun Dec 6 13:05:17 PST 2020

The most important thing is to have six cardinal points of the compass, not four. Second, to have south be up. I'm not certain that the people from earth carry this over to the new sun, but it would indicate an awareness that, in this series, Wolfe deliberately did everything different from the way we do things.

Best,
Rick Norwood