(urth) Interlibrary Loan

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Wed May 1 07:45:57 PDT 2019

I think they will edit it and proof-read it regardless.  I would assume
that a posthumous editor will generally edit with a relatively light
hand (since he cannot consult the author), attend to any notes (if Wolfe
ever used them) and write an addendum outlining editorial decisions.

- Gerry Quinn

---