(urth) Interlibrary Loan

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 15:47:55 PDT 2019

Yes those three sandwiches in borrowed man and chick pouring swan and
sweetheart into hot chocolate are a metonymy for hot Arabella’s three
reclones and indicate cob (swan) and his love are behind something with her
... but no mortal could possibly discern that wasn’t just fluff and be
tempted to cut it.